Disappointment comes in many different forms. Some situations you simply just have no control over. Although in this case, blindly purchasing a non refundable $4000 bed online, and thinking it would fit perfectly in your Master Bedroom, only to find out that you can't get it through your front door, is not a scenario anyone would want to deal with.
And no.. lifting the bed on a rental crane through your apartment window to the second floor is not the answer.
There are many beautiful products online that are embellished to make them seem more than what they really are, and aren't always necessarily right for your space. Here are 5 tips to keep in mind before purchasing furniture online.
1. Review the dimensions of the piece of furniture you are buying for your home
2. Strategize how you or the movers will be bringing in your furniture (plan)
3. Review what the return policy is
4. See if the company has sample materials they can mail you to confirm color and material durability
5. Read the reviews, images of product in different lighting spaces, and ratings
Don't set yourself up for disappointment my friends. I hope these 5 tips can help you with the next furniture piece you purchase!